- December 5th and 6th - Oil and Gas Pipeline Fundamentals Class
- June 14 Hazardous Liquids Control Room Training
- Private Classes for Clients
- Available Lessons
- Hazardous Liquids Control Room Operator Video Based Training
- Public Classes
- Distance Training via Webex
- On-Line Training
- Recent Classes
- Registration and Cancellation Policies
May 11th and 12th 15 students atteneded Oil and Gas PIpelines 101- Introduction to Oil and Gas Pipelines, 15 students attended Oil and Gas Pipelines 102 - Oil and Gas Pipeline Construction and Economics, and 7 students attended Oil and Gas Pipelines 103 - Oil and Gas PIpelines Technical Topics. Student comments included the following:
Effective May 1, 2016, clients can receive any or all of PKD's pipeline training modules via webex. It is easy and convenient. Of course, public and private on site classes are still available as is on-line training through Missouri University of Science and Technology. By the way, our first training modlue on http://petrolessons.com is now available for preview and will be open for enrolment soon.
How does the instructor lead webex option work?