This class is not currently scheduled.
- Combine the systems resistance curve and pump curve graphs and explain how and why they show the operating point of the line.
- Describe how control valves and variable speed drives are used to control flow.
- Combine the systems profile and hydraulic gradient and explain:
- What the distance between the profile and gradient shows
- What happens when the hydraulic gradient falls below the system profile
- Explain how to convert from psi to feet of head.
- Explain why controlling pressure is the key to controlling rate.
- Describe how the hydraulic gradient changes when the viscosity changes.
- Describe how the hydraulic gradient changes when the rate changes.
- Explain how to identify gravity changes in hydraulic profiles.
- Describe column separation, what cause it and why it can be dangerous.
- Discuss your key learnings from this lesson.
- Review of Hydraulic Tools
- Hydraulic Gradients and Profiles
- Line Hydraulics with Batching
- Line Optimization