This class is not currently scheduled.
Several days after that you will receive an invitation from Webex containing a link to the meeting and confirming the date.
- Discuss why the number of alarms number of alarms per operator grew rapidly from the 1960’s to the 2000’s.
- Explain what an alarm philosophy is and why it is needed.
- List the two steps in understanding the current system and achieving early wins.
- Explain the key to safe operations.
- List at least four alarm issues.
- List at least 3 alarm performance measures.
- Explain how grids are used in the Documentation and Rationalization process.
- Describe what is contained in the Master Alarm Data Base.
- Discuss why a robust Management of Change Process is important.
- Explain what they should do if they experience alarm problems.
- Evolution of Alarms
- Regulatory Requirements
- 7 Steps to Alarm Management
- Developing an Alarm Management Philosophy
- Understanding the Current System and Achieving Early Wins
- Alarm Documentation and Rationalization
- Management of Change
- Maintaining and Improving the System