This class is not currently scheduled.
Several days after that you will receive an invitation from Webex containing a link to the meeting and confirming the date.
- Name and explain each of the four leak detection criteria.
- Explain what is meant by internal and external leak detection.
- Explain what is meant by instrument error.
- Explain how instrument error affects sensitivity.
- Explain what the acronym CPM stands for.
- Explain the term parameter deviation.
- List events that cause transient conditions.
- Explain how transients make leak detection more challenging.
- Explain the principles of signature recognition CPM.
- Explain why API 1130 says CPM systems are not good at detecting small leaks.
- Explain what happens to the centrifugal pump curve when a rupture occurs.
- Explain what happens at the next downstream station when a rupture occurs.
- Types of Leak Detection Systems
- Performance Criteria
- Considerations and Approaches
- Internal Systems
- Computational Pipeline Monitoring
- External Leak Detection
- Release Examples