December 3, 2008
December 3 and 4 we taught a class for a liquids pipeline company at their site. The class consisted of new engineers, most with experience in other industries.
Selected comments from that class included the following:
- Covered cathodic protection well.
- Good overall industry information for us newbies.
- I liked the construction techniques section.
- Photos, personal experiences, and history were great.
- I liked the Scada, Control Room, and Major Components sections.
- Good broad over view.
- You put a lot of energy into this class - thanks.
- Very good training for someone new to the industry.
- I liked the broad information base that was covered.