May 5, 2019
March 24th and 25th, Tom Miesner taught his 147th class since Pipeline Knowledge started presenting classes in 2008.
Comments from the students included the following:
- Very interesting and insightful - breaks down the topic very well.
- Tom is great at simplifying the role of each device in the pipeline system.
- My day to day does not involve control rooms but this was an eye opening topic.
- Great work flow with useful and interesting information.
- Information presented in a manner that made it easy to understand.
- Great videos and interesting information presented.
- Thank you for including helpful resources.
- Your do a great job of explaining every step of operations.
- Great overview and it now makes sense why pumps and valves are placed at certain locations.
- I like understanding the economic factors that drive the purchase and construction of assets.
- Awesome information - came away with a "walla" movement - about Hydraulics and Hydraulic Tools lesson.
- Great videos and pictures.
- I learned a lot about pipeline specific economics.