Currently Oil and Gas Pipeline Fundamentals is offered publicly four times per year in Houston.
Oil and Gas Pipeline Fudamentals is designed specifically for those newly hired into technical and operational roles, discipline engineers new to the pipeline industry, and for those in accounting, financial, and other support capacities such as HR, legal, supply chain and PR, It is also valuable for those who work for companies which provide support services and support products and software to oil and gas pipeline companies.
The class is intended as a thorough introduction to the industry to allow the audience to better understand and more effectively interface with their operating, engineering, marketing, and business development counterparts. The class is one and a half days long and is comprised of the following 13 lessons:
- Introduction to Midstream
- Equipment and Components 1 - Pipes,Fittings, Coatings, Valves, and Actuators
- Equipment and Components 2 - Pumps, Compressors, Motors, Engines, Turbins, and Variable Speed Drives
- Equipment and Components 3 - Meters, Provers, Samplers, Tanks, and Caverns
- Equipment and Components 4 - Instruments, Pigging, and Auxiliarly Equipment
- Oil and Gas Midstream Field Operations
- Central Control Room Operations
- Scada and Controls
- US Pipeline Regulations
- Introduction to Pipeline Integrity
- Pipeline Construction
- Facility Construction
- Pipeline Economics
To send an inquiry regarding a class costomized to your company needs, please click here.