- December 5th and 6th - Oil and Gas Pipeline Fundamentals Class
- June 14 Hazardous Liquids Control Room Training
- Private Classes for Clients
- Available Lessons
- Hazardous Liquids Control Room Operator Video Based Training
- Public Classes
- Distance Training via Webex
- On-Line Training
- Recent Classes
- Registration and Cancellation Policies
Using National Transportation Safety Board case studies taken from actual pipeline accidents, this class currently under development involves class participants in analyzing what went wrong and recommending corrective actions. It will be 3 hours in lengh and is scheduled for completion in the second quarter of 2009.
This fascinating project is progressing well and should be completed late in the first quarter of 2009. It will be a valuable guide.