November 7th and 8th, Pipeline Knowledge taught a customized private class for a major supplier of pipeline drag reducers in houston. Comments from critiques sheets included the following:
- Thank you! I learned quite a lot!
- The animations were very helpful.
- Examples were very hjelpful.
- Great case studies.
- Thanks Tom, I enjoyed your class and gained a lot of new knowledge.
- Being new to the industry this was a very through class to learn from.
- Great discussion over the basis of hydraulic modeling and charts.
- Tom is very knowledgeable about fluid flow in pipelinew.
- Great case studies!!!
- Very helpful for visulizing pipeines - I often have to trouble shoot from a distance.
- Helpful in depth discussion of common filed processing units.
- I finally learned about scada systems. Was very helpful as was everthing we covered.
- Simple examples with out going in to detailed calculation, which is great for beginners.
- Hydraulics was consice and useful.
- Very well done and professional.
Instructors note: This was a customized class which included two topics, Advanced Operational Hydraulics, and Power Optimization, which are not normally incuded in the Fundamentals class.