Febuary 16th and 17th PKD taught its poplular Oil and Gas Pipeline for NonTechnical Professionals class. Comapanies sending students included Colonial Piopeline, Plains All American Pipeline, and Phillips 66.
Written feedback received from the students included:
- Very relevant to my company today.
- Integrity is a high priority and it is helpful to understand the entire integrity process.
- Nice instruction - over all very good.
- Videos interesting and add understanding.
- This class helped make the connection between replacing segments and constucting new pipelines.
- Might want to offer by distance learning - Tom to live through streaming.
- Good information that covered the process of pipeline construction from start to finish.
- Good section - nice explanation of MLPs which are very complex
- Enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere.
- Extremely valuable information in this section - formed a good framework for the rest of the course.
- Good overview, easy to follow, good visuals.
- Great pictures and videos.